Monday

What's going on ya'll...

I want to extend a special thanks to all of the people who have been supporting the music I've been putting out over the past few years.  As an artist, there is no better motivation to keep producing, than to know that there are people who appreciate what you're doing and are anxiously anticipating your next move.

Well, that next move is here!  While I'm feverishly putting the finishing touches on my Into the See album (March 26, 2012), digest this mixtape that the homie DJ Trizzak (SwoonUnit) put together.  It features some of my most memorable collabs and features from over the years, as well as some unreleased and remixed joints.   And stay tuned for many more releases from me and my Alpha Male Society (AMSOC) team in 2012!


Download LOOKING BACKPACK Here

Thanks again for your support!

No comments: